Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh, I love Joey! Joey lives with a duck.

Oh and it is that time of the semester. It feels like it's been a while since I've posted some student writing. Somehow today, these two made me laugh. They certainly can't top the Gecko, so maybe the laughing was just to keep me from crying.

Student 1:
Earnies' pub had cheep beer and was pretty much empty. This was a great experience because it was the first time I was legally able to drink, and it made me fell like I was an adult.

In my mind:
photo

And I'm also thinking, well, I guess you already knew the effects of alcohol if you knew you would fall.


Student 2:
About nearly 4,000 middle school students by Limber and fellow Clemson University psycho lists Robin Kowalski. Found that 18 percent reported being bullied at least once in the previous two months.

In my mind:
Yeah, I had to read that 5 times too.

blog1.jpg

Finally I realized psycho lists = psychologists.

1 comment:

  1. Dang!!!! I'm impressed you could figure that out. I reread it several times and still couldn't make any sense of it.

    ReplyDelete