Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just so you know you sound like a fortune cookie.

I know you've all been waiting anxiously for an update.

But a quick recap: Remember the fortune cookie? Yeah, the one that said "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

Well, the day -- May 11 -- has come and gone. The highlight of May 11 was I finished all my grading and got final grades together for all of my classes. So theoretically I'm finished with the semester! (Technically I still have to go in on Mon, Tues, and Wed to give students back their projects. And Thurs for graduation). But I'm done! Woo hoo! That means that I am done with Year 4. (My senior year is feeling somewhat anti-climatic since my little sisters all graduated early, even though we started at the same time).

I don't know what I was waiting for, but being done with this year is a pretty good feeling.


Just for fun. Although it feels like that sometimes.


For other updates:
I have officially run out of stones for my "Rock-in-the-Jar" projects. I've moved on to small plastic beads. They are 1/16th the size of the rocks, so it is very unsatisfying.

My Social Life jar has 48 in it. Go me!
My Yoga jar has 45 in it. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I'm impressed. And you should feel pretty good about 4 years! (although I consider myself a very hard worker, I've never lasted at a job more than 4 years... so pat yourself on the back and eat some banana ice cream!)

    ReplyDelete