Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"How can you read this? There's no pictures!" "Well, some people use their imagination."

Do people tell you what other people said about you? It seems to regularly happen to me. The other day, my mom told my sister that our blogs are too boring (meaning my two blogging sisters' and mine). We write too much. Ok, just kidding. It's really that we don't have tons of pictures and videos and cute banners and backgrounds.

Well, my sister told me this. And I said, I've put pictures up! But they are always backwards of the order I wanted them in, and they mess up the text that I wanted around them. It's irritating!

But I had thought previously about having a picture with my title. So I have created what you see at the top.

I'm thinking it's a bit much. But really that's what my bedside stack looks like...

1 comment:

  1. The only reason I need pictures is so I can make sure you're really my cousin. :) I found a link to Heather's on Steph's blog and now I can check in on yours and Carla's, too. Gotta love the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete