Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm sorry, I'm looking for a barber, and I'm running out of time. My hair is growing at the rate of four point six yoctometers per femtosecond. And if you're quiet, you can hear it.

My absolute favorite part of the online dating post was the comments. I love my family. 

And then, I completely rejected Cary's final advice. 

1. -Bald
-gotta fit in with the brother in laws (might also help if your parents like him)
-generous, mildly good looking (i don't like to feel uncomfortable at family gatherings)
-intelligent (there's nothing worse than talking to a stupid person)

2. sophisticated, calming, friendly

3. guys generally like longer hair, so keeping your hair shoulder length or longer is good.

The Before:



Yes, that is my super crazy long hair. 

The After:

And the hair left on my head:


6 comments:

  1. I crazy love your hair. Not just "like." Not just "love." CRAZY LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely rocking the pixie cut, cary said it looks good... so way to ignore his advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice pictures a good way attracting people around you.

    Bank security Services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’ve been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

    - reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide

    ReplyDelete