Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't touch my hair.

So after being told that I need a haircut, I decided to go get a haircut. I decided to just get a trim.

Yeah, here's how that actually went.

Me: "I am growing my hair out. I just want a little trim. And something to fix up the bangs."
Stylist: "Yeah, what's up with the bangs?"
Me: "Uhhhh...."
Stylist: "How about we do them like Reese Witherspoon?"
Me: "The last time I saw Reese Witherspoon she didn't have bangs."
Stylist: Explains. At length.
Me: "Uhhh...."
Stylist: Explains. At length. Again.
Me: "Uhhh...."
Stylist: "Of course, only if you are comfortable..."
Me: "Well, here's what I am worried about with bangs."
Stylist: Explains. At length. Again.
Me: Sigh. "Ok."

So here is the haircut after a very long day when I took a while to flip it under.

And here it is after a very long day when I didn't take a while to flip it under.

No comments:

Post a Comment