Monday, July 20, 2009

Will the Feng Shui Club please stop rearranging the tables on the lawn.

I'm making changes and additions to my little house. So here are some new pictures.

Here's my doormat


I put curtains up in my bedroom, they are ivory, but these pictures all came out dark, and the ones with the mini blinds open were too sunny. I also bought a nightstand for my bedroom. It's perfect for hiding the big stack of books I am currently reading.



And this is my bathroom. I got the chocolate and blue towels for it. And I thought it was fun to put my seashell in the bathroom. I also got hooks for my stinky gym clothes.




And here's the set up in my office room.


Moving back downstairs. Here's my mantle with a lamp and my little plant. And here's my free entertainment center and tv.



I decorated my little powder room. The towels match the lovely picture of gerber daisies.



And here's my little garden. Ok, it's all in containers.




(Thanks Mandi for the tip on turning the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment