Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The apple? That was you?

I have to share a facebook conversation from my coworkers with you.

Female English Prof #1: A very well dressed, middle-aged woman said to me in the produce aisle today: "I don't have any grocery store experience. How does one choose an apple?"

Female English Prof #2: I don't recall seeing you in the grocery store today. Oh wait. I'm not yet middle-aged. How DOES one choose an apple? What did you tell her? Or did you call security?

Female Admin #1: I choose my apples like I would choose a man. Good color, hard body and rich looking. How did you answer?

1 comment:

  1. hehe ok so nothing to do with apples, but i saw your comment on my blog ;) Isn't your birthday in may??? I don't think I could be ready for a 1/2 marathon in may ... but near the end of the summer I could be ;)

    ReplyDelete