Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to ... Move it!

I moved on Saturday. Again. I think this is the fourth time in like 2 months. I hate moving! I should be really good at it by now, but it still took me all day.

The best part: Everything I own still fits in the Honda, most of it was still in boxes, and I can carry everything myself.

The worst part: I still have to go back there... ugh.

But I love my new place. It is on the other side of town -- the nice side of town. It is surrounded by nice single-family homes, and my next-door neighbor is a cute little white-haired lady named Faith who has fall decorations outside. (Is anyone else shocked by the sudden proliferation of Halloween decorations? When did Halloween become a major holiday? It's not even a day off work!) I have a cute room with a really big closet (my roommate is totally jealous of the closet - but she gets a bathroom attached to her room). And the totally best part - my new bed! I bought a queen-sized bed, and it's pretty fabulous. Ok, maybe the totally best part is that I got to unpack all my boxes. I have books on my bookshelves, my nice pots in kitchen cupboards, toiletries in the medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment