Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas Carol.


I got a little excited for Christmas.

I have a cute advent calendar that my mom made me. This year, I am continuing the tradition of using it to count down to when I head home, instead of counting until Christmas day. The twenty-five day countdown starts tomorrow.


This year I decided to decorate a little more than I have in years past. I have a wreath for the door and a stocking. But I have never bothered to get a tree. I'm not here on Christmas day, so what's the point.

Well this year, I decided to do something a little different.

I saw this in a magazine and thought it would be fun.



Totally awesome, right?

And to have even more fun while I was decorating, I was actually listening to this:

1 comment:

  1. The ladder tree turned out even better than I imagined in my head! That is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete