Sunday, November 14, 2010

Would it spoil some vast eternal plan? If I were a wealthy man!

I was looking for that clip I added to yesterday's gratitude post, and I came across this one. I know that I posted it last year, but I watched it again, because I remember these people in New York being so cute.


The first thing Elder Oaks says is "We should thank God for our adversities."

So today for my attitude of gratitude, I am thankful for Fred.

In writing this, I realize that to you, dear reader (how much do you love that I just pulled a George Eliot?), it may seem a little silly, or a little forced, or a little insincere. But I do know how much there is to be grateful for with Fred. I have learned a lot and I have grown. And, like the man toward the end of the video, I am thankful for the support of my family during a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment